I am a PhD student in UC Berkeley IEOR Department, advised by Professor Javad Lavaei. My research lies at the intersection of control and optimization. Recent interest involves learning dynamical systems.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, Connectivity Properties of the Set of Stabilizing Static Decentralized Controllers, accepted for publication in SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization.
- Han Feng, Haixiang Zhang, Javad Lavaei, A Dynamical System Perspective for Escaping Sharp Local Minima in Equality Constrained Optimization Problems, Proceedings of Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2020.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, Escaping Locally Optimal Decentralized Control Polices via Damping, Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC), 2020.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, On the Exponential Number of Connected Components for the Feasible Set of Optimal Decentralized Control Problem. Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC), 2019, Finalist for Best Student Paper.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, A Convex Approximation of Optimal Distributed Controller in Frequency Domain, Proceedings of Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2018.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, Learning of Dynamical Systems under Adversarial Attacks. Submitted for conference publication.
- Han Feng, Javad Lavaei, Damping with Varying Regularization in Optimal Decentralized Control. Submitted for journal publication.
- Ali Yekkehkhany, Han Feng, and Javad Lavaei A Hitting Time Analysis for Stochastic Time-Varying Functions with Applications to Adversarial Attacks on Computation of Markov Decision Processes. Submitted for journal publication.
- Ali Yekkehkhany, Han Feng, and Javad Lavaei Adversarial Attacks on Computation of the Modified Policy Iteration Method. Submitted for conference publication.
- Logistics Network Design and Supply Chain Management (IEOR 153) UC Berkeley, Spring 2021
- Algorithms for Data Science (IEOR 290) UC Berkeley, Fall 2020
- Mathematical Programming II (IEOR 262B) UC Berkeley, Spring 2019
- Nonlinear and Discrete Optimization (IEOR 160) UC Berkeley, Fall 2017 and Fall 2018
- Mathematical Analysis (B1) USTC, Fall 2015
Reviewer: CDC, ACC, ECC, IEEE TCNS, L-CSS, and TAC.
Organizer: INFORMS 2020 Session Online and Nonconvex Optimization.
Good news is under construction.